Royal & Langnickel Warranty
Royal Brush Manufacturing, Inc. covers brush manufacturing defects up to 2 years after the original purchase date. At our discretion, a Royal & Langnickel®, [R]evolution®, OMNIA®, or MŌDA® brush purchased from omniabrush.com, modabrush.com, or any of our authorized retailers, may be replaced within two years of the original purchase date if that brush fails due to a manufacturing defect. Royal Brush Manufacturing, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim request at our discretion. If the exact replacement is not available, we will provide a similar product of comparable value. Stock available on omniabrush.com or at authorized retailers may not reflect the stock available for replacements. Refunds will not be issued for manufacturing defects.
About Handcrafted Makeup Brushes
All OMNIA® brushes are handcrafted with care. We are proud of the craftsmanship of our beauty tools and expect some variation between the end products. No two brushes will be identical, and slight differences can be expected.
Shipment & Transit
We ship worldwide and package our shipments with great care. However, it is possible that products will move around during transit. If you notice that your brush heads have become misshapen during travel, you may restore them by washing and reshaping them before the first use.
Royal Brush Manufacturing, Inc. stands behind the craftsmanship of the products we create, which is why we provide a free 2-year warranty. We know that your beauty tools work as hard as you do, and will experience some wear and tear. Damage caused by regular use will not be covered by this warranty, including, but not limited to, faded or stained bristles, scratched handles or ferrules, cosmetic handle wear, and improper care. We will not replace misused, abused, dented or crushed products. Royal Brush Manufacturing, Inc. will not replace products that have not been properly cared for, including, but not limited to, excessive product build-up within brush bristles and/or use of damaging or abrasive cleansers*.
*Please see our brush care instructions below.
Warranty Claim Requirements
If your Royal & Langnickel® product has failed due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect, you may submit a warranty claim. The following tips may help you expedite your warranty claim process:
- To simplify the warranty claim, we require you to submit a Proof of Purchase. Examples of proof of purchase
- An email confirmation invoice number from omniabrush.com.
- A physical receipt from an authorized retailer.
- A photo of a physical receipt from an authorized retailer.
- A photo of the defective product is required. If a defect cannot be detected via email, the item may be required to be mailed to our Customer Service team for inspection. We are not responsible for return shipping costs and will not provide a shipping label if the defect cannot be detected via email. Please wash the brush before uploading a photo of the defect, as product on brushes may hinder our ability to detect your claim.
- Gather the required information as outlined in numbers 1 and 2 before submitting a claim. We track replacements by invoice, and will replace the manufacturing defect tool a maximum of 2 times. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team!
- Fill out and submit the electronic Warranty Claim form.
Submitting a Claim
- Fill out the Warranty Claim form below.
- A Customer Service representative will contact you via email about the status of your request within 5 business days. Regular office hours are: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time
- If accepted, we will ship your replacement(s).
- Please note: We reserve the right to request an item to be returned to our office for further inspection before proceeding with a replacement.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water. Try to keep the ferrule and handle away from soap and water. This can loosen the fibers and ferrule over time.
- Wash by adding a small amount of gentle shampoo or non-abrasive cleaning solution on the center of your palm. Please note that quick cleansers are not recommended.
- Swirl the brush into the cleanser in your palm to deep clean it.
- Rinse the bristles.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with your hands or a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head.
- Allow the brush to dry by placing it with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, or if possible, hanging the brushes upside-down to help dry and reshape the brushes. Do not dry vertically, to avoid water from leaking into the ferrule. If you prefer, you may also dry by placing the brush flat on a towel for 8-12 hours.
- Professional makeup artists may mist the filaments and wipe down the handle with 70% isopropyl alcohol after the brush has dried completely to comply with CDC recommendations.