OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest Round 2
Itching to practice your skills and develop new looks? OMNIA invites all makeup artists and enthusiasts to participate in our Off the Charts contest to share their artistry with the world! This two-part contest will put both fine art and makeup skills to the test for amazing OMNIA prizes.
The top three face charts will be your inspiration for a makeup look! Recreate one of the winning face charts and bring it to life with makeup.
- Pick your favorite face chart as your inspiration (note – if you are a Round One winner, please pick a face chart other than your own).
- Recreate the look using makeup and minimal prosthetics/accessories on your own face and upload below (due by 8PM PDT on May 10th).
- Public voting begins May 11th – invite friends and family to vote for your look!
- Top three winners will receive an OMNIA® Pro 13PC Wrap Kit.
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Must have a US mailing address to receive a prize.
- Winners of Round One may participate in Round Two but cannot recreate their own face chart.
- Round One applicants do not need to participate in Round Two.
- Round Two applicants do not need to participate in Round One.
- OMNIA® reserves the right to disqualify any applicant for any reason during the contest.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest is open only to those who sign up through our uploader, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Royal Brush Mfg., Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest. The OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest.
- Campaign Period: Entries for the first round will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 10:00am PDT and ending on Monday, April 29 at 8:00pm PDT. All online entries for the first round must be received by Monday, April 29 at 8:00pm PDT. First round of voting will begin on Tuesday, April 30 at 10:00 am PDT and end on Thursday, May 2nd at 10:00am PDT. Entries for the second round will be accepted online starting on Saturday, May 04, 2020 at 10:00am PDT and ending on Friday, May 10 at 8:00pm PDT. Second round voting will begin on Saturday, May 11th at 10:00 am PDT and end on Monday, May 13th at 10:00am PDT
- How to Enter: The OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided here. The entry must fulfill all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Royal Brush, Mfg., Inc. Limit to one entry per person. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Royal Brush Mfg., Inc.
- Prizes: Three Winners will be selected for both the first and second round. The top three contestants of the first round will receive a OMNIA® RG 13 PC Wrap Kit. The top three contestants of the second round will receive a OMNIA® Pro 13 PC Wrap Kit. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be each Winner’s sole responsibility. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by any of the Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. to use the Winners' name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winners will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. First round winners will be notified by email on May 1st, 2020. Second round winners will be notified by email on May 12th, 2020. Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. shall have no liability for the Winners' failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the Winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by any Winner of the prize offered in the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ROYAL BRUSH MFG., INC.’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Royal Brush Mfg., Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Royal Brush Mfg., Inc., and Royal Brush Mfg., Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Royal Brush Mfg., Inc.'s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest. In such case, Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering or voting in the competition. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THE OMNIA® OFF THE CHARTS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA, UNITED STATES, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in The State of Indiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the OMNIA® Off the Charts Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Royal Brush Mfg., Inc., 515 W 45th St. Munster, Indiana, 46321 United States. Requests must be received no later than May 12, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Royal Brush Mfg., Inc., 515 W 45th St. Munster, Indiana, 46321 United States.
- Facebook: The OMNIA® Off The Charts Contest hosted by Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.